Friday, December 30, 2016

Customized Party Dress from eShakti

I've worked with eShakti once before, so I was excited when they contacted me again, offering me a sample. I love that they let you to customize their dresses by changing the neckline, sleeve length, and tunic length, depending on the style. Not only that, you can input your exact measurements for a perfect fit. And best of all, they're very reasonably priced.

Since I wanted something festive to wear to my husband's work holiday party (and possibly again for my Valentine's birthday!), I went with the asymmetric bell sleeve jacquard knit dress


I then customized it by bringing up the hem to mini length and opening up the neckline to a boat-neck style. I kept the sleeve length as is. My measurements were saved from last time I used the site, so I left those as is except for adding an inch to the waist measurement just to be safe.

I wasn't sure what my husband was going to think about the trendy bell sleeves, but he liked the dress, and so do I! I'm sure the short length helped with his opinion although it's quite a bit shorter than my usual comfort level. Nothing a pair of tights can't fix. 

Dress: c/o eShakti; Necklace: Christmas gift; Tights: Spanx; Shoes: Vince Camuto




Holiday Party Makeup:



Happy New Year! We're ready for you, 2017!

4 comments: