Monday, July 22, 2013

Meeting the Two Birds

Saturday night, I went to Minneapolis for my third and final Package Tour show, which I'll have a post up about tomorrow, and I got to meet our lovely Inspiration Monday hosts after the show! They're even prettier in person. I was so overtired from getting barely any sleep that I talked basically nonstop for the few minutes I spent with them. I never do that, so Megan and Nora got to hear all about our crazy antics from that weekend. Haha.

I mentioned the inspiration pic for today, and since I was so tired, Nora joked that I should wear a nightgown, which this dress could very well be.



Dress: Old Navy; Cardigan: New York & Company; Necklace: World Market; Shoes: L.L.Bean

Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found that dress at Old Navy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you got to meet Megan and Nora
    How fun was that!!
    You did a great job on the inspiration look
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is perfect. you look both cute and cozy! i love your sandals, and that necklace is so fun. i talk a lot, so i didn't even think you were talking too much at all!

    ReplyDelete