Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dressed by Erin Again

My friend Erin's second look she picked out for me was also inspired by the ladies of Pretty Little Liars.

Source

Top: BCBG via E-Collectique Runway Boutique; Blazer: Kohl's; Jeans: Kut; Booties: Steve Madden;
Bracelets: Target and c/o Wantable; Necklace: Target


I know these are cheesy blogger poses - look into the distance and look down - but I was battling the wind on this one; and in all the other shots, either my jacket was flying open or all my hair was flying back or both. See?


I almost wore this outfit to the Needtobreathe concert we went to last Thursday, but at the last minute I changed into my Michael from Miggs T-shirt that had just arrived. I think it was appropriate concert-going attire, even though it was for a different band. People do that.


Although I wasn't very familiar with the music and it was kind of hard to see from where we were standing, it was a good show. And the ride back home, listening to boyband music and reminiscing, was even more fun!

Stolen from Facebook
Happy birthday, T!

No comments:

Post a Comment