- Celebrate my 30th birthday in New York - DONE! Between that and my actual birthday celebrations, I could not have asked for a better way to ring in my 30s.
- See another Hanson concert (at least one) - DONE, DONE, AND DONE!
- Finish revising my novel, get a few more eyes on it, and decide what to do with it - Still working on this one. But I have started.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo again in November - DONE!
- Develop and add more structure to the blog - I think I was a lot more style- and outfit-of-the-day-centric in 2013, so we'll consider this done.
- Continue to attend blogger meetups - Sort of? There were bloggers at both those events.
- Get pregnant - DONE!!!!
So yes, the point of this post was really to announce that my husband and I are very excited to be welcoming another member to the family, coming in September! Since I've now announced it everywhere else, I wanted to make it known on my blog, too. Thanks for reading!