Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Review and Goals for 2013

Wow, it's been an exciting year! As I was looking through my camera the other day, I was reminiscing about all the fun I've had being crazy, going to meet celebrities, traveling, hanging out at concerts, and even writing a novel.

Here are my highlights:

January

- Caught a glimpse of Jason Segel after a long, cold night of waiting


February

- Met Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, and it was magical


March 

- Met Rami Kashou, my favorite Project Runway designer


April

- Celebrated 3 years of marriage


May

- Hung out and acted stupid with the Heymakers

Stolen from Facebook

June

- ...Was apparently a slow month. I can't remember what happened in June.

July

- Traveled to Maine with friends and family


- Saw an incredible Hanson show at Summerfest


- Experienced a very pleasant daytime Hanson concert in Iowa


August

- Met Tom Felton, Joey Lawrence, and Adrianne Curry at Comic Con


September

- Visited Disney World and my home away from home, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter


October

- Enjoyed lots of friend time celebrating birthdays, welcoming a new baby, going out for Halloween, and shopping


November

- Met my second favorite Project Runway designer, Christian Siriano


- Was VIP for the Miggs/Sixers show


- Wrote a freakin' novel!

Um, cover in progress.
This was just from me playing around
with Photoshop for awhile. It needs work.

December

- Traveled to Arizona, saw the Grand Canyon, and got to meet our little nephew


- Celebrated Bridget's 2nd birthday


My goals for 2013:
  • Celebrate my 30th birthday in New York
  • See another Hanson concert (at least one)
  • Finish revising my novel, get a few more eyes on it, and decide what to do with it
  • Participate in NaNoWriMo again in November
  • Develop and add more structure to the blog
  • Continue to attend blogger meetups
  • Get pregnant

Pretty solid list, I'd say.

Happy New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a busy year you had! Looks like you had a lot of fun and accomplished a lot!

    ReplyDelete