Here are my highlights:
- Caught a glimpse of Jason Segel after a long, cold night of waiting
- Met Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, and it was magical
- Met Rami Kashou, my favorite Project Runway designer
- Celebrated 3 years of marriage
- Hung out and acted stupid with the Heymakers
|Stolen from Facebook|
- ...Was apparently a slow month. I can't remember what happened in June.
- Traveled to Maine with friends and family
- Saw an incredible Hanson show at Summerfest
- Experienced a very pleasant daytime Hanson concert in Iowa
- Met Tom Felton, Joey Lawrence, and Adrianne Curry at Comic Con
- Visited Disney World and my home away from home, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Enjoyed lots of friend time celebrating birthdays, welcoming a new baby, going out for Halloween, and shopping
- Met my second favorite Project Runway designer, Christian Siriano
- Was VIP for the Miggs/Sixers show
- Wrote a freakin' novel!
|Um, cover in progress. |
This was just from me playing around
with Photoshop for awhile. It needs work.
- Traveled to Arizona, saw the Grand Canyon, and got to meet our little nephew
- Celebrated Bridget's 2nd birthday
My goals for 2013:
- Celebrate my 30th birthday in New York
- See another Hanson concert (at least one)
- Finish revising my novel, get a few more eyes on it, and decide what to do with it
- Participate in NaNoWriMo again in November
- Develop and add more structure to the blog
- Continue to attend blogger meetups
- Get pregnant
Pretty solid list, I'd say.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!