Monday, February 11, 2013

I Heart NY

I'm back from New York! And wishing I was still there even though I was happy to see my husband and daughter last night.

View from the Empire State Building

For those of you sick of the Fashion Week coverage, there won't be much of that here in this recap. I'm a little bummed about not being one of the cool kids who got to go to a show, but I had so much fun sightseeing and shopping that I'm not too broken up about it. For those of you who are looking for more Fashion Week coverage, there will be a little bit of an outside fan's perspective of that.

It is going to be a super long recap so that I can remember everything that happened; so if you just want to look at my pictures, you can see those here. If you want to read the whole thing, that's here. Here's the abridged version:

Project Runway contestants spotted:
  • Jay McCarroll
  • Casanova
  • Seth Aaron Henderson
  • Viktor Luna
  • Michael Costello
  • Kooan Kosuke
Touristy sights seen:
  • TV and movie sites bus tour
  • Empire State Building
  • Times Square
  • Broadway show - Rock of Ages
Themed drinks consumed:
  • The Marshmallow at McGee's (How I Met Your Mother)
  • Dorota's Secret at Empire Hotel (Gossip Girl)
Shops visited:
  • Topshop
  • Uniqlo
  • Zara (but didn't buy anything there)
  • Michael Kors
  • Christian Siriano
  • Macy's
  • Mood
  • Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment