|Cardigan: LOFT via swap; Turtleneck: Kohl's; Cords: Old Navy; Boots: Mr. Shoe; |
Headband: Zing Accessories; Bracelet and Brooch: c/o Wantable
I still have a few things I need to do before the big day arrives (unfortunately, sending out Christmas cards is not going to happen this year...again), but I am fully in the Christmas spirit.
Christmasy things accomplished:
- Put up and decorated a Christmas tree!
- Nearly finished Christmas shopping. Just a few more easy things to pick up.
- Wrapped presents
- Listened to all my Christmas CDs, which I'm sure I will continue doing until Christmas is over
- Watched Love Actually
- Watched Santa Claus Is Coming to Town and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer with Bridget
- Just today remembered to put our fake mini tree on the front porch. Better late than never. We never did put up lights this year...we're slackers.
Still yet to do:
- Make Christmas cookies
- Attempt to fix this dress to wear to church Christmas Eve
- Mend something for my dad while I have the sewing machine out
- Buy my brother's gift
- Clean the house for company
Four more days!