Monday, December 17, 2012

More Car Trouble

I'll keep it somewhat brief. We picked my car up from the dealership this evening, and they replaced the battery thinking that might be the problem although hubs and I both knew it most likely wasn't. On my way home, I made my first stop, and the car started up fine. I made one more stop...and the car did not start up. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my phone in hubs' car, so I went back in the store and used their phone to leave a voicemail on his cell. He didn't get the message that I needed to be rescued once again until over an hour later. Now I'm just hoping my car will start tomorrow morning so that I can drive it right to the dealership.

Anyway, the good news is I got all the Christmas shopping done for hubs' side of the family tonight. I have just a few more gifts to buy for my side, then I'm all set. Just in time.

Here's what I wore for all of that, inspired by the Style Imitating Art piece of the week:



Blazer: Rock & Republic (Kohl's); Tank Top: ?; Pants: New York & Company;
Shoes: C-Label via Piperlime; Necklace: E-Collectique Runway Boutique


OK, I should really stop complaining and go to sleep now because 5:30 AM when the alarm goes off is going to come way too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment