Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dressing Up a Baggy Sweatshirt

Sweatshirt: Old Navy; Shirt: New York & Company; Jeans: Target; Shoes: Kohl's; Necklace: Charming Charlie



Since it's jeans week at work, I've been having fun finding different ways to dress up denim. One fashion-related thing that's intrigued me lately is the dressy sweatshirt. A couple of my favorite dressed up sweatshirt looks are from My Edit and A Pair & a Spare.

Then yesterday, I read a post on Snappy Casual about how to style an oversized sweater. Kelsey suggested layering a button up underneath with either a scarf or necklace, which is a combination I had never thought of for some reason.

Admittedly, this isn't the most flattering silhouette with the long baggy sweatshirt and bootcut jeans, but I still really like the idea of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment