|Shirt: Old Navy; Blazer and Jeans: New York & Company; Scarf and Bag: gifts; Boots: Kohl's|
I alternated between feeling like a professor and a horse rider in this outfit. Without the scarf and bag during work, it was definitely equestrian. Then running errands after work with the added scarf and bag, I felt like I was ready to go teach English 101. Not that it's a bad thing. I like wearing blazers even if I don't do it that often.
In other news, I think it's high time I put down the sweets and hit Weight Watchers hard again. I was very double-chin-y in these photos.
Some other random thoughts:
- I'm watching New Girl right now, and I love that Jess mentioned An American Tale. I loved that movie as a kid.
- I also loved her royal blue elbow patch cardigan in the opening scene.
- I'm always amused when the basketball player roommate guy talks about playing for the team in Latvia since my dad goes there almost every year.
- Besides New Girl, I nerdily cannot wait for Breaking Dawn.
- Hey, the episode of Big Bang Theory where Sheldon meets Amy is on right now.
- I gotta get started on planning Bridget's birthday party. I'm leaning toward a rubber duck theme.
- I'm so not ready for Christmas stuff yet.