Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stuffed

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm at home now after enjoying a nice, family-filled Thanksgiving at my parents' house. Now, I'm trying to distract myself on the laptop while hubs watches Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Not my cup of tea at all, but not nearly as bad as some of the sci-fi shows he's watched in the past. I can't stand the Ferengi, though.

The whole group, minus Mom, who was taking the picture

Oddly enough, I didn't eat any turkey this year.  I usually have a little bit, but I filled up before dinner on snacks, so I only had room for a little bit of ravioli, garlic bread, stuffing, and sweet potatoes.  I definitely regret all the snacking because the meal was soooo goooood.

My brother's birthday also fell on Thanksgiving this year, so for dessert, we had yummy cupcakes made by his lovely wife.  Needless to say, I was stuffed and nixed the belt on the hour drive home.

Dress and Boots: Target; Sweater: Old Navy; Belt: Walmart


Good luck to all of you braving the crowds tomorrow for Black Friday! My only shopping plan is to hit Petsmart and the vet to get food for the cat and dog because they're both out. Then, I'll be hiding out at home and catching up on obscene amounts of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment