Friday, April 20, 2012

Target Collaborates with The Webster

Oh good, another Target bandwagon for me to jump on. And jump, I will. This time, Target has teamed up with high-end Miami boutique, The Webster, to bring affordable vacation-worthy fashion to the masses. This partnership is part of a larger program called The Shops of Target.

Unlike the Jason Wu collection, where I basically wanted everything, there are only a few pieces that are making me want to rush to the store early on a Sunday morning (May 6 in this case). However, considering I have a Florida vacation coming up in a few months, I may be swayed to try out a few other items, too.

Here’s what I really want to look for:

Source

The white dress. What convenient timing. I was just thinking the other day that I would like a white sundress. I had one years ago, but it made me look pregnant (in the words of hubs/boyfriend at the time). I love the cutout back of this one.

Source

The cardigan for sure, and maybe the skirt, too. For some reason, I’m really feeling the New England prep vibe right now, and this cardigan is pretty consistent with that aesthetic.

Source

Yeah, I already have a floppy hat, but this one is cuter! Haha.

You can find the complete lookbook all over, but I liked this one at Styles of Tomorrow that lists everything from the women, men, and baby departments with prices. What do you think? Will this one get you up early on Sunday, May 6?

7 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hit up the Webster Collection!!
    white dresses scare me, I cannot seem to keep them clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit in the second picture. So cute1
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just saw your photos on Jessica´s blog, then I came to check your blog and I liked it, so I´ll be following you here on blogger and if you want to visit my blog or follow me back you will be very welcome...

    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much is blowing up my skirt, but I do like the colorblock tank dress and the cap toe wedges. My Target rarely if ever sells out of anything (even the Missoni stuff)--I think my area isn't so on trend as some other places!--so I probably won't get up early on Sunday and make a mad dash to Target, but if I see this stuff in store, I'll definitely take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have too many floppy hats in my opinion! I really like that cardigan as well but since we don't have Target there's not much I cna do :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that white dress with the open back. very cute!!

    hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter. amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the hats, of course, and the cardi, too! Thanks for these photos.

    ReplyDelete