Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Keep or Donate: Sweater #24 - Pink Vest

Results:

Keep. I'm learning that you guys are fans of cardigans on me. I don't think I've had to donate one yet! As for this particular cardigan, I don't wear it with much other than this dress, but I think it could look cute with something neutral or maybe something royal blue. Bright green and royal blue was my favorite color combination freshman year of high school, and I remember having an Adidas shirt (actually possibly a knockoff) in those colors.

Now for the last of the pullover sweater vests:


Talbots via swap

The decision's up to you

3 comments:

  1. I think a sweater vest with a deeper neckline would work so much better on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, hello, I know where you can donate it!

    ReplyDelete