Friday, January 11, 2013

Wishlist from the Upcoming Prabal Gurung for Target Collaboration

By now it should be pretty obvious that I'm a sucker for nearly any designer collaboration, so I can't help but be excited for the Prabal Gurung collection at Target. You can see the entire collection on Elle.com; here are the pieces I'll be keeping an eye out for on Sunday, February 10.

Skirt - $29.99 - It's yellow; of course I have to try it.

Mini dress - $39.99 - Could be cute on, could be crazy. Not sure yet.

Dress - $49.99 - Really cute, but I can already tell it's going to be wayyyy too short on me.

OMG the shoes. THE SHOOOOOOES. Really, I like all of them; but realistically, I'll stick to the lower heel options.

Wedges - $29.99 - Want/Need. I'm not sure which ones, though...

Flat Sandals - $29.99 - Um...both?

Ankle-strap pumps - $39.99 - Too tall for me but worth mentioning because they're so cute. They also come in black and red.

Miniaudiere - $34.99 - Maybe my unreasonably large phone would fit in this one. It usually doesn't fit in these trendy small box clutches.

Miniaudiere - $34.99 - And then there are the lace ones...

Some of the jewelry looks cool, too, but I'd want to see that all in person. None of it qualifies as a must have right now. So what do you think? Anything you'll be clamoring for? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, loving this collection! I am loving that second dress but I would definitely want to try it on first!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete