Happy New Year from my adorable little nephew!
- What was the highlight of 2012? I can't pick just one, so I'll say everything I listed in my Year in Review post.
- What is the one thing you are looking forward to in 2013? Going to New York next month for my 30th if everything works out! And lots of other trips. I'm hoping to squeeze in another Florida trip this year before Bridget turns 3 and hopefully visit our friends in Alabama at some point. And of course two trips to Maine this year, too.
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Why? I didn't implicitly call them resolutions, but I s'pose I did set some goals or expectations, yes. I feel like resolutions are doomed to fail, so my goals for this year are things I was probably going to do anyway, like getting pregnant (which I can't/shouldn't/don't want to do until I lose weight), revising my novel, and going to more concerts. I would like to resolve to, say, give up sugar or stop shopping altogether or go to church every week, but I know it just won't happen.
- What is the one resolution you are determined to keep this year? Must try to get pregnant, which means first I have to lose 20 lb to get below my previous pre-pregnancy weight (which is actually only 10 lb away, but I want to give myself a buffer). This was my goal last year, too, but I wasn't in a hurry to fulfill it. Now I'm ready for Bridget to have a sibling.
- Do you have a creative way in which you plan on keeping your resolutions? I wish I did, but I do not.
- Where do you want to see your blog by the end of 2013? I've been saying this since I started, but I would like the blog to be a little more focused and consistent. More polished and structured, I think. I don't know exactly what that means yet, but hopefully I'll figure it out soon.