- Slept in until 9:15 after dropping hubs and kiddo off at the ferry at 5:30 AM.
- Went to our friends' son's second birthday party.
- Visited E-Collectique Runway Boutique to use up a Groupon and only spent $6 (purchases below).
- Caught up on a couple DVRed episodes of Resale Royalty.
- Watched Ghost World (a favorite of mine) and then was drawn into Death at a Funeral (British comedy with an ensemble cast) after it.
- Ate too much junk food but drank only one glass of wine surprisingly.
- Stayed up late and watched Freaks and Geeks on Netflix.
|I haven't tried the Grenache yet, but the Riesling was good. |
The cheese was eh, and the puppy chow was amazing of course.
|Calvin Klein - I plan to wear this to my husband's cousin's wedding in August. |
It's 100% cotton, so it'll be perfect in case it ends up being super hot that day.
|DKNY - They're a little bit short, so I may have to get them tailored shorter or slimmer, |
but I couldn't pass them up. They made my butt look redonkulous. Do people still say that?
|I was actually looking for a wide tan belt, so this one worked!|