Saturday, June 15, 2013

What Should I Wear?

I can't decide what to wear to the Miggs/Candlebox show next week. Candlebox is a 90s rock band that I'm actually not familiar with at all, and Miggs I've mentioned a few times before on the blog. Since I don't know what the crowd will be like, I was hesitant about going with sandals - hence the closed-toe shoe choices.


The one on the left is basically the same thing I wore to the American Idol show last year but with shorts. (Long gone are the days when I needed to buy something new for every single event.) The other two are a bit of a departure from my normal concert attire, but I thought they might be funky enough to work?

So...thoughts? Left? Center? Right? Accessories suggestions? I have my favorite, but I'm curious what other people think. Thanks in advance!

10 comments:

  1. My favorite is the last one...dress with vest...great mix if that dress and chucks...the vest pulls it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is #3. Followed closely by #1. I like the 2nd look but feel like the boots might be too heavy for the season. If its super duper warm, go with the first look but otherwise the dress, vest, and gym shoes is such a fun look for the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the second one will probably feel too warm. I think one would be more comfortable for a concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candlebox was so popular my senior year of high school. They headlined a huge rock festival near the Twin Cities that summer, and then boom, they were irrelevant. Oh, the fleeting nature of radio "fame".

    As for your outfits - I like 1 or 3. The dress in 2 is cute, but having purchased the same one for myself, I remember how hard it was to actually move my arms in it - which makes it really hard for you to wave your hands in the air, and wave 'em like you just don't care, etc.

    I really like the simplicity of 1, but the vest paired with dress and Chucks in 3 is really unexpected and cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress with the vest! So cute & summery, perfect for a show :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the third dress so I vote for it. I also suddenly have the urge to run out and buy yellow Chucks. My grey and black ones just aren't cutting it any more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for the one on the right! I personally would ditch the vest but that's because I'm not a vest person (and also I'm always really hot at concerts). But I think it looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like one and three. I think the boots in 2 are super cute, but you'll probably be warm. The obi belt too might be too hot.

    ReplyDelete