Friday, October 28, 2011

Latest Shopping Haul - Gap, Charming Charlie, and H&M

I’ve been kind of bad recently. I ordered a few things on Gap and then went shopping the next day and bought more things.

For some reason, I felt that I needed this Gap mini skirt:


And then to get the free shipping, I ordered an outfit for Bridget (sweater dress from H&M, cardigan and pants from Gap):


Then, while shopping with a couple friends Tuesday, we checked out Charming Charlies. That store is huge! The bangles were on sale and were impulse buys, but I’ve been looking for cheap pearls for awhile. I had to use some restraint to not buy a ton more there.



And scored a few things at H&M too. I can’t really justify the red dress because it’s too short to wear to work, but I loved it, and it wasn’t expensive, so I bought it. I’m sure I’ll get plenty of use out of the sweater and belt at least. As for the hat, I just kept seeing it on other bloggers and decided to get one myself since I like hats anyway, although I always feel a little out of place wearing them. And now I can’t go into H&M without getting Bridget something since they have a baby section.




No comments:

Post a Comment