- Do something active to get ready for skiing in February. Because right now, I am way more out of shape than I was last time/the first time I skied, and I don't want to die of exhaustion halfway through the first run.
- Finish fixing the blog layout. I started tinkering with it, but I'm not sure if I'm sold on the template I picked, and I have to fix the header image now.
- Get a haircut and try to upkeep said haircut.
Long Term and Ongoing
- Get pregnant again? This is a resolution for later this year...or maybe even as late as 2013 if the hubs gets his way.
- Stick to Weight Watchers.
- Go to church more often.
- Eliminate impulse clothes buying by sticking to a list. This doesn't apply to buying baby clothes, or if I go on any big shopping outings with the girls or something. Mostly, I need to keep far away from the Target clearance racks this year.
- Finally finish my pre-wedding scrapbook and start on a baby scrapbook.
- Be more focused, innovative, and social at work.
- Finish the basement.
- Sew more. And as two sub-resolutions:
- Sew something complicated.
- Sew more clothes for Bridget than myself.