|My parents in...1978? Weren't my mom and her dress gorgeous?|
Things I love about my mom:
- She's the only one in the world I can talk nonstop to. And she has to care because she's my mom, ha.
- She can appreciate and partake in a good concert and geeking out session.
- She has good style and is a great shopping partner.
- Speaking of style, we have similar tastes in wedding attire - we both wore lace dresses and had yellow bridesmaids dresses (see below)!
- She loves my daughter so much, and my daughter loves her.
- Even though she doesn't agree with a lot of the things I do, she loves and supports me anyway.
- She's smart, ambitious, and sticks to her values.
- She set an example for me for what a mother should be, and I'm trying to live up to it.
I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mom-in-law, and all other moms!