Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Belated Anniversary, William and Kate!

Source

After watching some royal wedding recaps over the weekend, I was once again inspired by the impeccable style of Duchess Kate.

As an homage to their one-year anniversary, I decided to wear a Kate-inspired outfit today.

Source

Dress: NY&Co; Tank Top: Gap; Shoes: Target; Necklace: gift


Oh man, we need to weed like nobody's business. Maybe that'll be my project this weekend...or wait until next week when my mom-in-law is in town...just kidding! But really, I do loathe yard work.

Also, thanks to Gracey's suggestion of heel grips, these shoes that I was complaining about before are tolerable now!

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee, I was TOTALLY going to do a Kate Middleton engagement outfit on Sunday! But then because it was raining, I didn't! Love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH I am totally writing about the same thing for my next post right now! But I am basically reminiscing about watching the wedding live last year, since I was already up super-early to run a marathon that day. It was the best pre-race entertainment I've ever watched.

    I also loathe yard work. Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to spray cum all over that dress

    ReplyDelete