Now onto more lighthearted things:
1. What wizarding job would you most like to have after finishing Hogwarts? I had to consult the Harry Potter Wiki for this one. And then I got overwhelmed because clearly I took this question way too seriously.
2. Favorite member of the Weasley family? The twins probably. They're funny guys.
3. Least favorite DADA teacher? So many bad ones; how does one choose? Fake Moody was pretty bad, Quirrell was eh, but it probably has to be Umbridge. I didn't even mind Lockhart because for some reason, I always get one of his quotes from the movie in my head: "Can everybody see me? Can you all...hear me?" He's a big wimp, but he's kind of funny.
4. Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade? Diagon Alley for sure. The school supply shopping scenes are always fun.
5. Have you ever been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios? What was your favorite part? Twice!!! I think just the atmosphere and theming in general is my favorite part. All the details that went into everything. I love walking through Hogwarts probably the most, and the Forbidden Journey ride is entertaining although it makes me a little nauseous. Even the fact that you can hear Moaning Myrtle's voice in the bathroom is fun. I already can't wait to go back. It's my home away from home.
6. Favorite villain and why? Snape for the bulk of the story when he was a villain.
7. What character could you never get enough of? Luna. She's awesome. I would say Malfoy, but even to me, his "my father will hear about this" got old after the first couple (million) times he said it.