Friday, November 2, 2012

Jeans Week - Friday

Top: Fred Boutique; Necklace: H&M; Long-sleeved Tee and Belt: Walmart;
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind; Shoes: Irregular Choice via E-Collectique

Sorry about the butt shot, but let this be an example of unflattering pockets on jeans.


These jeans have to be from 1996. The big pockets remind me of the JNCOs a couple of my friends started wearing in eighth grade. Except these are 7 For All Mankind, which was founded in 2000, so they must just be 90s-reminiscent. They're not really that flattering on me, but I was still pretty psyched to find them at a consignment store nearby in my size for only 40-some bucks. For that reason alone, I'll hang onto them a little while longer and hope wide-leg jeans come back into style.

Be sure to stop back Monday for a great giveaway! And no pictures of my butt that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment