Monday, February 18, 2013

Keep or Donate: Sweater #36 - Cream Cardigan

Results:

Donate. This outfit may have been a little weird, but it's hearts! For Valentine's Day! I started off with a burgundy skirt, but then I opened my birthday gift from my in-laws and immediately wanted to change into this cute L.L.Bean skirt they got me. The scarf Bridget has draped over her was also part of the gift, as was a new pink sweater that I haven't worn yet. They also bought Bridget the pink, fluffy cloud dress that she's wearing in this picture. Her little friends at daycare seemed to enjoy it when I dropped her off. One pet her right away, another one hugged her, and all the teachers complimented her dress. It was cute.

Up for vote today:

Other ways I've worn this sweater can be found in these posts from December 2011, February 2012, November 2012, and December 2012.

Old Navy

The decision's up to you

No comments:

Post a Comment