Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Keep or Donate: Sweater #44 - Black Pullover

Results:

Donate. I have a theory. The cardigans I button up tend to get voted off, and the cardigans I leave open I pretty much always get to keep. That's probably because most of my cardigans have been through the wash a hundred times, and  as a result are a little too small, but you can't really tell when they're unbuttoned. I do wear this cardigan a lot, but it could be time to replace it with a different boyfriend cardigan in another color. I don't really look that great in gray anyway. At least I got to keep my shorter gray cardigan, which I prefer anyway.

Next up:

I was a big fan of the Inspiration Monday photo for...yesterday. The look felt very me even though I was copying Elizabeth Olsen.


Skirt: Narciso Rodriguez for Kohl's; Jacket: Walgreens; Tights: Assets by Spanx; Booties: Steve Madden

And here's the sweater you're voting on today:

Necklace: Target; Bracelet: c/o Wantable

I found the light! It only took my two years of blogging...Tyra would be proud. Heh. I wore this sweater tucked in all day, but I wanted to untuck it to show you the tie detail, which is on both sides.

I have no idea where I got this, but the brand is Royalty.

The decision's up to you

1 comment:

  1. that skirt is fabulous. I love how you paired it with the simple sweater so it stood out!!

    ReplyDelete