Out of 50 Sweaters, I:
- Got rid of 18
- Kept 30
- Stored 2 in the basement for future maternity wear
Let me tell you, there is quite a bit more room in my closet now where all those big bulky sweaters used to be. I've also identified wardrobe holes that I would like to fill at some point:
- Cozy and casual boyfriend cardigan that's not super bulky and unflattering
- Red 3/4- or long-sleeve cardigan
- Sweater dress that's long enough and not too clingy
- Vest with a deep V
- Something mint in color (maybe not a sweater)
- ...More yellow?
You saw my new yellow Uniqlo sweater in my recent shopping post, so to close out all the sweater talk, here's the only one you haven't seen yet in my collection - a birthday present from my in-laws:
|Sweater: New York & Company (gift); Scarf: L.L.Bean (gift); Blazer and Cami: New York & Company; |
Jeans: Lee via Kohl's; Booties: Mr. Shoe
Now hopefully it'll get warm so that I don't have to wear a sweater for awhile. Or not.