Sunday, July 15, 2012

Still Have Hanson on the Brain


This is another one of those outfits that I thought a little too much about. When I first saw the artwork for this week's Style Imitating Art, the first thing I thought of was camping out in Minneapolis for front row spots at the Hanson concert last fall. Not that the picture looks like Minneapolis, but I guess that's what I associate with seeing sunrises on city streets. But on the few occasions I've camped out, I've been in sweatpants and a hoodie, so I didn't want to go that route. Instead, I focused on the colors and came up with an outfit that's a little reminiscent upon fishing, another early morning activity, which I thought was fitting. Anyway, in the end, I'm wearing red and green.

Sequin Tank: J.Crew Factory; Vest: Old Navy; Jeans: Nine West; Shoes: TOMS; Necklace: bridesmaids gift


1 comment: