Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You're Very Springy

I had a woman comment on my spring-colored clothes yesterday in passing. I was pretty sure it was a compliment, but just in case it wasn't intended as such, I kind of chuckled and said, "Yeah."  I have such a way with words, eh? Regardless, I really loved this tank top and cardigan together, and I'm sure I'll be wearing some version of this again in the future.

Tank Top: Rachel by Rachel Roy; Cardigan and Boots: Target;
Pants and Watch: New York & Company; Necklace: Forever 21


5 comments:

  1. Very springy! Cute combo. We need some color to brighten up these grey days, lately!
    Cute new layout/header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I wore a lavender sweater that day, and several people said the same thing. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. Those colors are great on you. Great new blog look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that color combo! The flouncy hem on that top is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete