|At What Not to Wear host Clinton Kelly's book signing - October 2008|
- What magazines do you subscribe to? I used to subscribe to Glamour, Instyle, and Marie Claire, but I think the only one I get now is Marie Claire. I hardly ever read them, though. Mostly, I just read Tim Gunn's section and the interview with the cover model if she's an interesting person.
- Do you watch any fashion TV shows? Yesss! That's how I became interested in fashion in the first place. When I got my own apartment in college, I didn't have cable, so I had less than 20 channels, but the Style Network was one of them.
What Not to Wear is probably my favorite, unless you count America's Next Top Model, which would definitely be my favorite. I like Project Runway a lot, too, but I came into that one four seasons late.
- Beyond blogs, what websites do you frequent for fashion inspiration? I'm on Instyle.com every so often. I don't think there are any that I "frequent."
- Advertisements play a huge role in forming public opinion about a product or brand...what ads do you like and why? Can I tell you what ads I don't like? Old Navy ones, ugh. I still give them a lot of my money, but not because of their cheesy ads.
- Do you own any fashion books? I do. I have ones by Clinton Kelly (signed!!), Christian Siriano, Nina Garcia, and I think that's it.