|Random picture of my mug I use at work. How true.|
- Eating Corn Nuts at work. They're so loud!
- Standing on the street outside the parking structure, taking 30 seconds to open my umbrella with one hand plus two fingers (I was holding a Starbucks cup), only to realize that it's not really raining. Upon closing the umbrella and putting it in my purse, I turned the corner, and it started raining more. Instead of opening it for a block and a half walk, I just walked faster.
- Sounds my stomach is making right now.
- When my glasses slide down the bridge of my nose slightly, and I have to tilt my head up to look at someone (you can see evidence of me doing this a lot on the vlog).
- I just found a Corn Nut in my shirt down by my stomach. Uh...that's not how digestion works.
- Trying to say something optimistic but realizing right away that it was more insensitive.
- Not remembering where I parked my car.
- Encouragement from hubby to get a sewing machine. I see matching mother-daughter dresses in my future! Hahaha, awkward.
- Someone at work reading my fun mug that I got for Christmas a couple years ago (pictured above). It doesn't really qualify as awesome, but I like my mug and didn't know what else to have a picture of on this post. It was either the mug of the bag of Corn Nuts.
- Hopefully this DIY project I'm gonna attempt.
- Scrapbooking day with friends Saturday.