|Fake laughter. I'm sure you couldn't tell. Sporting my #1 spring trend: lace.|
1. Lace as I mentioned in my guest post at Chasing Davies.
2. Wedges. I really want bright yellow ones and nude colored ones.
|Steve Madden via Style Find|
3. Just above the ankle pants. Perfect for tall people who have trouble finding long enough pants!
4. Bright colors, especially pink and orange. I feel like all my clothes besides some neutrals are blue, green, purple, and yellow. I'm even more all about pink since I saw the fabulous Jessica from What I Wore in her pink dress that she made. I also reeeallly want this skirt from H&M.
5. Floral. I don't have many patterned pieces in my wardrobe, so I'm looking forward to picking up a floral blouse or something. I saw sunglasses like these at Target and was tempted to buy them. I couldn't figure out if they were age appropriate, though.