Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Levi-O-sa, not Levio-SA

It's official.  Our trip for Memorial Day weekend is all booked. Although I'm absolutely terrified of flying, I'm also ridiculously excited for this vacation. I get to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Yup, I'm a huge dork. It'll be a lot of fun experiencing the rest of the Universal Parks for the first time, too. While we're down there, I'm also visiting a friend from high school, and it's always a good time catching up with her and reminiscing about how we were even dorkier back then (OK, mostly me).

Here's what I'm looking forward to most, Wizarding World-wise:

Butterbeer!!

Source

Draco Malfoy's wand!  Although I'm always cheering for Harry and his gang to prevail, I am a fan of Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy and Alan Rickman as Professor Snape.  So I guess I have a little soft spot for the misunderstood bad guys. If I were to get a "good guy" wand, I'd go for Luna Lovegood's. She's just awesome in her weird way.

Don't ask me what I'm actually going to do with the wand once I get home. Maybe buy a bookshelf and put it by the HP books (except I only have the 7th book--bad fan).

Source

A little off topic, but I saw this video when it first came out, and I was amused. I like when people do accents, especially when English people do American accents.



And by the way, here's where the post title comes from. My go-to Harry Potter quote. I also used to be able to do Hagrid's voice pretty well. Haha.



Well, this was kind of a rambly post, so I guess I'll be done and find something else to do while hubs watches Babylon 5. I may be a nerd, but sci-fi is definitely not my thing.

2 comments:

  1. I will have a mug of cold cream soda in your honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're going to love it! I want to go back again. And ditto on Luna Lovegood. She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete