Saturday, October 6, 2012

Seventies Inspired

Dress: Maggy London via E-Collectique; Tank Top: Old Navy; Jacket: Target; Vest: Macy's;
Hat: H&M; Tights: Missoni for Target; Boots: Kohl's; Necklace:?; Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs



So I know this dress isn't particularly flattering on me. Empire waist dresses and tops always look like maternity clothes on me...actually on most people, but I wanted to do this 70s-inspired look before I decided if I wanted to get rid of it or not. I do plan to be pregnant one more time, so maybe I'll hold onto it for that reason.

I was pretty excited to get another wear out of these Missoni for Target tights. Last year when I bought them, I thought they'd only last a wear or two since they snag so easily, but they're still hanging in there, and I'm still a big fan of them.

Hmm, my boots are dirty...but at least you can see
the texture on my tights here.

I took these pics as the sun was rising, so it was still kind of dark out as you can probably gather from the fuzziness of these photos. The fuzziness kind of adds to the mood, though, eh?


3 comments:

  1. Totally gonna steal that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I'll give it to you. I've been debating whether I want it or not anyway. I'll bring it next weekend.

    ReplyDelete