Tuesday, October 23, 2012

White Picket Fence

Sweatshirt: Hanes, lace part DIY; T-shirt: American Apparel; Scarf: World Market; Jeans: NY&Co;
Shoes: Kohl's; Sunglasses: Express


My neighbor's fence makes a pretty sweet backdrop, eh? How suburban of me. Or of them, I guess, since it's their fence.

I still haven't figured out the sweatshirt trend. I sewed the lace onto this sweatshirt last year, which is an idea I got from Pair and a Spare, but I haven't gotten much wear out of it. Maybe this is too casual; next time I'll try dressing it up a little more.

2 comments:

  1. The fence indeed makes a great background! I love this outfit on you! Very comfy and chic at the same time.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting up fences does not sound like the most liberal and free loving idea, but it is an extremely practical way of using your house area and making the most of your space, not to mention that fences are by nature protective and important for the house security.

    White Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete