Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection Wish List

It's almost time! Less than two months from now, Target and Neiman Marcus will be releasing their holiday designer capsule collection to the market! You can see the whole collection on Good Morning America's site, who were the first ones to get an exclusive look. Here's what I would put on my wish list if money were no object:

Tracy Reese $79.99 - I don't know where I'd wear this, but I'd find a place.

Jason Wu $59.99 - How cute would this be for Bridget??

Robert Rodriguez $99.99 - I could wear this to a winter wedding perhaps?

Oscar de la Renta $29.99 - Why not? Dela could be a fancy pooch.

Proenza Schouler $29.99 - Sweatshirts are in, and it's reasonably priced.

Brian Atwood $49.99 - Tempting, but I'm bad at keeping track of my gloves.

I must say, it's breaking my heart that the Marchesa stuff is only in girls sizes. Looks like I'll have to buy something for Bridget and wait a couple years until she can actually wear it. For those petite ladies that can fit into large girls sizes, I highly recommend you buy one of these dresses and make me green with envy.

Marchesa $79.99

Marchesa $99.99

This Lela Rose top is probably my favorite thing from the collection. GORGEOUS! This is the one thing I will for sure hunt for come December 1.

Lela Rose $69.99

Target also has bios and photos of each of the designers on their site, which I thought was super interesting to page through.

2 comments:

  1. That black lace dress is gorgeous.

    I don't know why but the first thing the first photo made me think of was Yetta Rosenberg from "The Nanny"...

    http://sharetv.org/shows/the_nanny/cast/yetta_rosenberg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah I hear ya. It could read very flamboyant granny type, depending on how it's styled.

      Delete