|What's with this hair??|
- These weird wispy bang things I have. What are they?? All I know is I didn't put them there, but they've been there forever, and they never cooperate.
- My parking situation. Let's review, shall we? Monday, I forgot my keys at my desk and didn't realize it until I walked the 8 minutes to my car. Tuesday, I parked in a different structure for the first time, and it took me 10 minutes to find my car. Wednesday, I turned too soon and ran into construction. Today, I missed my turn to get on the freeway and turned back around after a half mile. Tomorrow, I'm going to get it down, dangit!
- Minimizing windows on my computer when someone walks by at work. No one who works on a computer actually spends all day working, so no one would care if I'm taking a break. But still I minimize.
- Walking in heels. At least, it often gets awkward for me, like when my ankle suddenly turns as I'm walking, and I just hope no one saw.
- Feeling like I was stealing ice cream sandwiches at the grocery store today. I accidentally grabbed an open box, so I told the dude at the self checkout lane that I needed a new box. Since I had the baby with me, he suggested I finish scanning everything, then go back for the ice cream sandwiches. Well, when I went back, the kind I wanted was gone, so I sat there conflicted for a minute. Then, I grabbed a different variety and wandered out of the store, hoping no alarms would go off although I did pay for the merchandise.
- Hearing my cube neighbor talk to another coworker about knee socks in the 90s and wondering if they realized that I was wearing knee socks today.
|Yellow knee socks--both awkward and awesome.|
- Hearing "Peace of Mind" by Boston on the radio and belting out the chorus as I drive home from work.
- Wearing glasses to hide the fact that I didn't put any eye makeup on.
- My daughter smiling at me when I picked her up from daycare.
- The Ask section on Polyvore. Potentially hours of fun.
- New Milano cookies. Soooooo goooooood! I can't find a link or picture of them, but the chocolate in the middle is creamy. I ate a whole bag of them last night *hangs head in shame*.
- Dance Central! I miss playing it. I'll have to do that more often.