Friday, March 25, 2011

My First Guest Post!

I hope you guys will go check out my guest post at Chasing Davies!

Here's a preview:

IMG_0535_cropped
Cardigan, Tank Top, and Leggings: Old Navy; Skirt: Target; Shoes: ModCloth

I really enjoy Meggy's blog because not only does she have great fashion sense, but she also seems like a super fun/goofy girl, so I was quick to volunteer when she said she needed guest bloggers. Meggy requested all her guest bloggers write about what they're looking forward to wearing/buying for spring. Find out what I'm looking forward to. (I know, the suspense is killing you.)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to lace as well!! Such a wonderful spring ensemble. I saw you were from Wisconsin too so I had to stop by and say hello! Glad to see there are a few of us out there. :)

    ReplyDelete