Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 26 of 30: There's No Place Like Home

We're home!  Bridget was sooo happy to be out of the car finally.  We made really good time, though.  Last night, we stopped at my grandparents' in Ohio, and it usually takes us between 6 and 7 hours to get home from there.  I did it in less than 5.  Woohoo!


Entire outfit: Target; Bracelet: Mexicali Blues

About an hour ago, I had a conversation with the husband that went something like this:

Him: You're wearing jeans.
Me: ...Yeah, I've been wearing them all day.
Him: Yeah, but you're wearing jeans.  You don't usually do that.  Jeans and a white shirt.
Me: I guess I usually wear more complicated things.
Him: Yeah, it's simple.  I like it.

So ladies, I've said it before, but I tend to forget, so I'll say it again.  Keep it simple to attract the men.

In other news, look what I got in the mail from Amazon while I was gone--What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for Personal Style!


1 comment:

  1. Matt will not keep his hands off me if I wear jeans and a white shirt! I wonder what it is!!!

    ReplyDelete