Friday, July 1, 2011

If I Were a Cartoon Character, My Perma-Outfit Would Be...

...Pants, a cardigan, and a sleeveless top.


  1. What's your go-to outfit formula? I'd like to think I do an OK job of mixing it up, but for work, it's probably dress pants, some sort of sleeveless top, and cardigan. For weekends, it varies. I feel like I have more trouble with my casual wardrobe maybe because I still haven't found jeans that fit perfectly. That should be my mission. But in general, I guess jeans, a cami, and some casual-type shirt over it.
  2. How did you come about this formula? Well, I guess by following the norm but still trying to add a little bit of my own style.
  3. Do you have different formulas for different occasions in your life? Of course. Different outfits are appropriate for different occasions.
  4. Has it morphed over the years? My work and casual looks haven't changed much except that I wear more dresses now in both situations. However, the "occasion" that came to mind right away when I read this was going out to a bar or party. In college and a year or so after, I used to skank it up with low cut tops, and I actually wore more blazers back then than I do now. Now that I'm A. Married, and B. A Mom, skanky is definitely not a look I aspire to anymore.
  5. Which other blogger's outfit formula would you like to swipe? Jessica's from What I Wore. I love all her dresses, but she also has a pretty solid collection of nice pants as well. And her look is timeless.

Fashion Beauty Friend Friday

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I found via FBFF! I am new follower and look forward to seeing what else you have to say. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear a cardigan pretty much every day. I think I'd feel naked without one.

    Just found you by FBFF - glad I did!

    ReplyDelete