Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Boots and That Vest Again

Striped Shirt and Vest: Old Navy; Cami: Kohl's; Jeans: New York & Company; Boots: Mr. Shoe; Scarf: Overstock


This is the outfit I wore last weekend for the moms' day out, but I saved the pictures for today for Wear It Wednesday Fall Boots.  I kept seeing these surplus fisherman type vests on other bloggers, and I resisted it for awhile.  Silly me because I like vests in general, so it was only a matter of time before I gave in, and the sale price of this particular vest didn't hurt either.  So yeah, a few fashion blogger basics here: striped shirt, the vest, and red lipstick.  I could definitely wear a variation of this every day if I weren't so paranoid about repeating outfits, heh.

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I told you or not, but I love the new backdrop for your pics! Makes you pop, good-lookin! LOVE your boots and red lips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a terrific fall outfit, would look great with a burnt orange accessory too

    ReplyDelete