|Big Bang Theory (source)|
Here's my DVR lineup for the week. Yay for all my shows being back!
- The Sing-Off - Watching it right now. Yay Ben Folds! I'm loving Sara Bareilles as the new judge, and I don't mind seeing Nick Lachey every week either.
- How I Met Your Mother - I haven't seen the last season yet, but once I catch up, at least I'll have the new ones DVRed.
- Two and a Half Men - One of my husband's shows. It'll be interesting to see Ashton Kutcher instead of Charlie Sheen, though.
- Glee - Here's hoping this season is as good as the first and better than the second.
- What Not to Wear - Already a few episodes into the season.
- New Girl - Pilot episode of Zooey Deschanel's new show. I like her, so I'm giving it a shot.
- Up All Night - I may give up on this show already. I can relate to it, but I don't know if I want to relive it this soon.
- America's Next Top Model - LOOOOOVVVVEEE ITTTT!
- Big Bang Theory - Can't wait!
- Grey's Anatomy - I totally can't remember where the season left off. I believe it was drama between Meredith and Derek.
- Project Runway - I'm enjoying the season so far. Lots of talent, but I still can't remember all their names.
- Millionaire Matchmaker - I don't know if they can top the Top Model and geek episode for me, but I still love this show.
- Four Weddings - This is a rerun, but I missed it the first time around. A guy hubs works with is on.
I feel like I should add Modern Family in there. I've seen episodes here and there, but I've never committed. Maybe I'll nix Up All Night at some point.
What shows are you watching this fall?