Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall TV is Back!

Big Bang Theory (source)

Here's my DVR lineup for the week.  Yay for all my shows being back!

Monday
  • The Sing-Off - Watching it right now.  Yay Ben Folds!  I'm loving Sara Bareilles as the new judge, and I don't mind seeing Nick Lachey every week either.
  • How I Met Your Mother - I haven't seen the last season yet, but once I catch up, at least I'll have the new ones DVRed.
  • Two and a Half Men - One of my husband's shows.  It'll be interesting to see Ashton Kutcher instead of Charlie Sheen, though.

Tuesday
  • Glee - Here's hoping this season is as good as the first and better than the second.
  • What Not to Wear - Already a few episodes into the season.
  • New Girl - Pilot episode of Zooey Deschanel's new show.  I like her, so I'm giving it a shot.

Wednesday
  • Up All Night - I may give up on this show already.  I can relate to it, but I don't know if I want to relive it this soon. 
  • America's Next Top Model - LOOOOOVVVVEEE ITTTT!

Thursday
  • Big Bang Theory - Can't wait!
  • Grey's Anatomy - I totally can't remember where the season left off.  I believe it was drama between Meredith and Derek.
  • Project Runway - I'm enjoying the season so far.  Lots of talent, but I still can't remember all their names.
  • Millionaire Matchmaker - I don't know if they can top the Top Model and geek episode for me, but I still love this show.

Friday
  • Four Weddings - This is a rerun, but I missed it the first time around.  A guy hubs works with is on.

I feel like I should add Modern Family in there.  I've seen episodes here and there, but I've never committed. Maybe I'll nix Up All Night at some point. 

What shows are you watching this fall?

7 comments:

  1. Desperate housewives, how I met your mother, two and a half men (for Ashton kutcher!)90210, gossip girl, glee, one tree hill, private practice, greys anatomy, parenthood, pretty little liars, make it or break it....hey you asked :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Actually you listed more shows than I did! How did that happen???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The New Girl pilot is up on Hulu early and I just watched it. I love it! I think it's super cute and hilarious so that's definitely going to be a new fall show for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably 'cause I'm a little bit of a reality TV junkie, haha. I didn't see Private Practice on my DVR! I'll have to look into that. Does it start this Thursday, too?

    Oh yeah, I heard The New Girl episode was going to be out early. I'm glad to hear it's funny--I'm looking forward to checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched "Up All Night" last week. I think it has potential, but I really don't like Maya Rudolph's character. She's way too cheesy/over the top. That might make or break the show for me...we'll see. I'll give it a few more weeks.

    I had to cancel my DVR recording of "The Sing Off" since it was at the same time as HIMYM. Hopefully the conflict won't get in the way next week, because I really like that show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea you are a reality TV addict and I'm a drama addict! Private practice starts next week-greys is 2 hours this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was interested in Up All Night, but Maya Rudolph is a bit much for me. Maybe if it makes it to season 2 I'll watch season one online or something.

    ReplyDelete