Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some Randoms from My Camera Phone

I got around to trying out my new red lipstick from Arbonne. It's called Runway Rouge, which is part of the reason I bought it. I feel like it kind of looks too pinky on me, and I'm not 100% sold on the glitter anymore, but I like how I can wear it without much other makeup. It just needs to grow on me. I also dig my new sunglasses from Target. Oh right...self-imposed shopping ban...I forgot.



I bought Bridget this concert going bear at Build a Bear because I felt bad that she had pinkeye (Bridget, not the bear, obviously).


I finally found a way to wear my pink chiffony? silky? Gap blazer--with skinny jeans from New York & Company, a white T-shirt I stole from hubs, and a scarf from Simply Bubblelicious via the scarf swap.


And here's Bridget herself standing like a champ. I had to quickly take this picture before she toppled over, though.


Last, this picture is from the state fair a month ago.  My friend pointed out that she was standing right next to Draco Malfoy!!!  OK, its' not really him, but we still wanted to get his autograph...which we didn't, don't worry.

5 comments:

  1. The lipstick looks AWESOME! I have a hard time getting 'brave' enough to wear a dark lipstick since i'm self conscious about my lips that are on the thin side and think they will draw even more attention to them. Yours look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those sunglasses are awesome!! I'm thinking about looking for them at Target today at lunch!!!

    And secondly, you look so damn good in that OOTD! I love the entire look and those jeans are just the perfect fit on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Pamela, you should check out Target! They're in the juniors section of sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lipstick on you!! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit looks great on you! I also had been doing really well with not shopping, but broke down and went on a little spree when I got paid on Friday. *oops*

    ReplyDelete