Sunday, June 3, 2012

Asparagus

Dress, Belt, and Sunglasses: Target; Shoes: TOMS; Scarf: booth at a fair; Watch: Zing Accessories 


Today, I decided to take advantage of the weather and get some exercise by walking Bridget and Dela down to the lake and back (2ish miles total). I'm not sure these were the best shoes for the job, though, since my shins were hurting once I got back. And not in a good way. I'll have to try something else next time. Typing anything is pointless at the moment...I can't focus. I have to go entertain Bridget.


Before I go, I dressed in green for Style Imitating Art. Here's this week's photo:


1 comment:

  1. Love that dress...so summery!! Toms are so comfortable, but I am not sure they have enough support for walking a few miles...I am sure your shins hurt!! Great head scarf!

    ReplyDelete