Monday, June 4, 2012

Week Twenty Weigh-in

Current Weight: 193 (up .8 lb)

See? This happens every time. I do well one week, and then I do poorly the next week.

I did OK Monday and Tuesday, but on Wednesday, I had a little impromptu night out in Chicago where some adult beverages were consumed, which do no favors as far as points are concerned. Worth it, but still. I was dragging the next couple days, and my laziness and sleepiness prevented me from caring about entering any points. Then the weekend hit, and I cared even less.

But I'm back to caring. I went to the grocery store tonight after spending a lot of time on the Weight Watchers website and picked up some healthy food items like tons of fruit, nuts, low-fat cheese, peanut butter and flatbread, etc.

Now if I can just stay out of the cookies I bought for hubs, I'll be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment