Thursday, June 14, 2012

Is That New?

Dress: Jason Wu for Target; Belt: H&M; Shoes: NY&Co; Watch: Michael Kors




Here's a little dialogue from this morning.

Hubs: I like that dress.
Me: Thank you.
Hubs: Is it new?
Me: I wore this for Easter.
Hubs: So yes, it's new.
Me: It was new in March. (Actually, I think I bought this in February, but I didn't remember that until now.)

Even though hubs was judging my spending habits (and who can blame him?), I was still glad he liked the dress. My not-new dress, thank you very much.

Since I haven't bought any new clothes recently (besides a white tank top to wear tomorrow), I've come to realize I have a lot of stuff in my closet that I really like but forgot about. Like that black high-low maxi dress I said I was going to wear every day this summer but have only worn maaaayyybe once so far. I think I may pull it out to wear to Summerfest when I go with work. Anyone else going the first day? We should high five.

And now Bridget and I are off to a friend's house to hang out with her new baby and have dinner with the girls.

T-shirt: J.Crew; Jeans: 7 for All Mankind via E-Collectique; Sandals: bridemaid's gift

Dress: hand-me-down; Shoes: Gap

4 comments:

  1. Wait? What? That dress was Jason Wu for Target? I did not see that dress or we'd probably be twins. You look fabulous in it.

    And Bridget takes after mama 'cause she looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget is looking adorable!! I love that dress on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, Rebekah. You look so breezy and summery but still put together! Bridget looks pretty sharp too, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her little jelly shoes!!!! *squeal*

    ReplyDelete