Saturday, June 16, 2012

Four Hours

That's how much sleep I got last night since we got back from Madison at about 4 AM. I did get an hour and a half nap in while Bridget napped, so I'm up to 5-1/2 hours now. But you know what they say. In the future, you won't remember how tired you were. You'll remember how much fun you had. Even still, I think I'm going to stick to Milwaukee Heymakers shows from now on. Unless they schedule a Madison one while Bridget is in Maine. I may consider making the drive then. I'll do a recap of my night tomorrow or Monday.

Despite the fatigue I brought upon myself, I told hubs I'd clean the house today and go to the zoo with him and Bridget tomorrow for Father's Day. I'm supposed to be cleaning right now, but he let me off the hook until tomorrow. I did do the dishes, which is new and different for me (I'm usually laundry; he's dishes), so that's something.

Dress: Jason Wu for Target; Shoes: Old Navy; Necklace: ?

I wore this to our friends' 1-year-old's birthday party today, and I'm proud to say despite the somewhat shortness of the dress, I didn't have any wardrobe malfunctions (that I know of) while chasing around my own toddler. 

There were so many young kids there, and most of them were girls. The only boys were the birthday boy and two younger baby boys. All the other mobile kids were girls, and they were all under 3 years old I believe. And the birthday boy is definitely a flirt, but Bridget did not appreciate his hug attempts, haha. It was fun to watch them all running around. 


This outfit was inspired by the Style Imitating Art selection for the week, which is Pablo Picasso's The Actor.


No comments:

Post a Comment