Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Lace Dress Tradition Continues

My mom shared this picture with me on Facebook yesterday.


It's a picture from my grandparents' wedding day. Isn't it great? My grandpa was a handsome gent, and my grandma looks beautiful and adorable how she's laughing. And she looks just like my mom and me (but shorter) in that picture.

I jokingly commented back that now Bridget will have to get a lace dress when she gets married. I was completely kidding, though. Bridget can get whatever she likes when the time comes.

But anyway, my grandparents are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this year! Congratulations, you lovebirds. You have been an example of a lasting marriage to your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren! Love you both.

1 comment:

  1. She DOES look just like your mom! So pretty. Congrats to them.

    ReplyDelete