Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top 5 Celebrity Crushes

Just Peachy

This is the first time I've done this linkup, but the topic looked too fun to pass up.

Source: google.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

1. Paul Bettany - I fell in love with him when I saw Wimbledon; and after that, I wanted to watch all his movies. Even the terrible ones. In fact, I have a couple saved on Netflix that I have to get to someday. He's one of the only actors that I will watch in anything, but my favorite role of his is probably Chaucer in A Knight's Tale. Random, but I love that he and Jennifer Connelly have an Australian Shepherd for a pet, too.

Source: tumblr.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

2. Isaac Hanson - 'Nough said. I can't have a list of crushes without a Hanson. Though I almost put Zac here, but I gotta be faithful to Isaac.


3. Ryan Gosling - He's everywhere now, which kind of loses the appeal for me, but he's still nice to look at.


4. Tom Felton - He's looking a little rough these days at times with his questionable hair styles, but I always had a crush on him in his Harry Potter days. I'm still annoyed I got sorted into Hufflepuff in Pottermore. I was not a fan of him in Rise of the Planet of the Apes, though. I can't handle animal cruelty, even when it's obviously fake.

Source: afi.com via Olivia on Pinterest


5. Tie between Tom and Colin Hanks - Love me some Hanks.

Not that you asked, but here are my Top 5 Girl Crushes, too:


1. Blake Lively


2. Audrey Tautou



3. Kate Middleton

Source: bit.ly via Bethany on Pinterest

4. Jennifer Lawrence


Source: google.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

5. Tie between Emma Stone and Mandy Moore

5 comments:

  1. Ryan Gosling, TAYLOR Hanson, and there really is something alluring about Colin Hanks now that you've mentioned it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, for some reason, I only like Taylor in person. It's like I forget how nice he is if I don't see him for awhile.

      Delete
  2. Tom Felton looks like Eminem in that photo... the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm completely in love with all the Hansons (still, after 15 years!), must admit I got a bit shaky one time Zac shook my hand tho! Agree with all the girl crushes, Emma Stone is fabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good girl crushes! Definitely Ryan Gosling - HELLO!

    ReplyDelete