Monday, June 11, 2012

Not Sweatshirt Weather

Inspiration picture: 


My interpretation:

Dress: Wet Seal; Top: Old Navy; Sunglasses: Target; Necklace: ?; Bracelet: DIY; Shoes: Aldo


Even though I was inside all day yesterday except to check the mail and let Bridget run around the backyard for about 10 minutes, a sweatshirt like Kate Bosworth in the inspiration picture was not happening.

This weekend was pretty chill. My parents came over Saturday to celebrate my dad's birthday. We went out to eat, took Bridget to the playground, and ate some carrot cake. Another week of "dieting" blown. Darn.

And yesterday, hubs had a friend over to play video games and drink beer to unwind from a rough weekend of work. They bought me some Woodchuck hard cider, so I can't complain. Not that I would anyway.


9 comments:

  1. Actually, that's a perfect outfit for wearing in the house when the a/c is on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of the colors together. those shoes are so great, and the two blues are one of my favorite color combos. hard cider and lazy days indoors doesn't sound too bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was warm for a sweatshirt here too, just wasn't happening! I have a short sleeved version of that Old Navy top, I love it! Love your long dress with this top and your red sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look and i love the blues with the pop of red in the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit - I really like these colours together. I wish it was too warm for a sweatshirt here in the UK - I shivered almost all day today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love thos sandals! They're the perfect pop of color.

    Rebecca (hearts)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the top has a great similar vibe to the sweatshirt! Pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that you wore a dress as a skirt! the flat sandals are pretty perfect, too. i've been looking for summer sandals to no avail!

    ReplyDelete