Monday, June 18, 2012

Profile

Inspiration Monday picture:


My interpretation:

Skirt: NY&Co; Tank Top: Old Navy; Blazer: Kohl's; Necklace: ?; Shoes: Payless

I do own red pants, but it's just too hot for jeans and a blazer, so I went with a reddish skirt instead.


I used to hate my profile, and I can't really remember why. Maybe it's the chin. I must say, I would be happier with less chin fat and more of a jawline. It definitely makes me less judgy of the work Clay Aiken had done on his face (although his whole face looks a little plastic to me now; still <3 you, Clay).  But when I lose weight, I lose it in my face, too, so I'll just keep at it I s'pose.


1 comment:

  1. Love your summery take on the inspiration outfit. It's pretty perfect.

    I don't like my profile either, but I'm not sure why. I'm probably going to think about it all night though, thanks to you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete